November 2, 2010

Sweet Memories


Well, I really am going to try to do this once again...I now know that it will not be a daily thing but I will write when I can to give updates on us. Today I took Robbie to the airport to go to Hong Kong. He will be gone for 3 weeks...Ella and I will miss him very much! He is filling in at the AirMed base for some pilots that quit. He is trying to do his volunteer time over there so he is back for the baby's arrival...which is approaching very quickly! I can't believe I only have about a month and a half left until Peanut is here!!! We will be in our new house then which is also exciting...BUT once again I will be "in charge" of the move while Robbie is away...I am beginning to see a pattern here haha.

This week is also a sad week for all of us. My sweet Copa is getting very tired and will soon be moving on to a happier place. I will not write much on this because it is very hard on me. I have had him for 11 1/2 years and just can not imagine coming home and not having him greet me at the door. He is a special part of our family and will always be remembered especially with his new name -- "Popa" as Ella calls him haha. She loves him dearly and he loves her very much too...I just wish that Peanut would have been able to meet him too!

1 comment:

  1. We love and miss you sweet Copa. I know you are happy and running around with Nike now. We will always remember your sweet presence!

    ReplyDelete