July 16, 2010

Cutie Pie




Today's pics....1) Ella is talking to Yan Yan on the phone...she LOVES the phone...2) what do I say about this picture??? LOL!!!! had to get that one on film....such a cutie booty...3) Ella is enjoying her new chair that YanYan and Popie got her for her birthday

Ella had a great time today playing at Chick-fil-A. We are lucky to have such good friends to hang out with. It was funny today though...Ella of course loves to play at Chick-fil-A but she wants me to be in the little play area with her. I was trying to eat fast (which if you know me, I don't do well...sllllllooooowwwww eater) so that we could go play. Well in the meantime, Ella decided that she was going to be "Keeper of the Playroom Door" there. Everything was going well until, for some reason, one little boy in particular rubbed her the wrong way. Now let me note, he did nothing wrong and I have NO idea what irked her hahaha...but she proceeded to push him and tell him no. I, of course, had to fuss her and tell her not to be mean and no pushing....so the funny part?? He was probably at least 5 or 6 haha....I tell you that little girl is not intimidated by anyone haha. It caught the attention of another table and they thought it was hilarious!!! We laughed at how it would be good one day for her to be able to tell the boys NO and push them away...her Daddy would be so proud!!

2 comments:

  1. the order for the photos don't match the pics b/c the order got messed up when I posted the pics and post...oh well, i am sure everyone can figure it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - Go Ella! You tell them boys!

    ReplyDelete