July 14, 2010

No....

It seems like a simple word doesn't it...No...only two letters, only one syllable. But seems it is more complicated than that haha. I know Ella knows what it means but just chooses not to listen to it. But I can't say too much because I am just as bad. I can't even tell myself no sometimes. I WORE MYSELF OUT today running errands...I just kept thinking of more places to go and creating more projects for myself. My MIL watched Ella today for me to be able to go out on the town with no kid in tow. I was gone 6 1/2 hours! I am dead tonight! This post will be short b/c I HAVE to go to bed...bible study in the morning and then hopefully will be able to do some more work on Ella's room so I can have it finished by the weekend.

Ella went to her first movie today!!!! The quick report I got (will get more details later) when I picked her up was that she did really well. Supposedly she sat and was very intrigued for the whole movie.

Random thoughts by Gemma today:
--why do people leave their shopping carts right in the middle of the aisle when they are leaving the store...it is like oh ok I am done with this now, I am going to leave it hmmmm RIGHT HERE....uh hello??!!!
--am I going thru menopause b/c i am about to die with how hot it is in TJ Maxx (oh and I saw this lady break something and put it back on the shelf...she looked around to see if anyone saw and then quickly looked away from me...I could just hear Ella saying uh-oh!!! I was like, uh yep, I saw that!! hahaha)
--why is that lady wearing ankle boots with her sundress in July?
--why is that girl staring at my belly? yes i know, it is not flat like yours...haha
--why is the paint I want to look at on the bottom shelf? (oh yes I did, I sat on the floor to look at it...I was totally tired by this time so I just didn't care)

oh well, that's it for today....

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA - I am cracking up while reading this. You should live closer so we can watch her. :)

    ReplyDelete